Monday, July 12, 2010

4 posts in one day

We don't have internet hooked up just yet, so I am posting 4 times today...and this is the last one, which, consequently, will be the first you read. This week I will hit the 5 month mark of this wild pregnancy. These months are much more fun than the first 4. Just yesterday Josh felt the little Buster rolling around for the very first time. That was a big deal. It's very strange to feel that rumbling, and to try to conceptualize the idea that there is a human in there. Or perhaps an alien? I guess we won't know for sure until November. The ultrasounds don't do much to help his case. Here is his spaceship:






2 comments:

Lorraine said...

AAHH! Jess you look so cute! We are thrilled that your little Buster is a boy. It's going to be a total party. Are you guys pumped or what?!

Unknown said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! It's me again... Krystal, even though it says Shawn. I am actually signed into my account though. Ugh!!!