Sunday, February 8, 2009

For those who may not know, Josh and I are moving. Where? Three hints:












































Still haven't guessed?









What do Sam ______, excessively large cowboy boots, and Whitney _______ have in common?
That's right...Houston. We're moving to Houston, Texas. In May, just as the heat of hell settles in. We are moving to the land of bbq, and big things.
The reason for this drastic move from the lovely mountains of Utah to heat-blazen, hurricane-frequented Texas: I'll be student teaching in the Aldine School District, and Josh will be working a big man's job...the kind that comes after graduate school. We are up for some serious adventures, and growing more excited everyday. More to come...

3 comments:

greg stockhoff said...

congrats you two on your move to the lone star state. As one who spent some time in Texas, let me be the first to say welcome! Three words for you--The Salt Lick-- circle that name and underline it. It's a bbq place in driftwood, TX.
Also, I know this is about the other post but I think when people see your "don't stop it out with your boots Ted" boots they are simply in awe of the functionality of them.

Lorraine said...

Wow! Great news. Drew and I are surprised and happy for you. I'm sure Texas will bring some new adventures. And for Pete's sake, God did bless Texas with His own hands. It'll be great.

Lacey said...

I like this hint post. I want to use it...if only I had some new and exciting news. Texas will treat you right and we will visit you and watch you work at your big jobs.